Our Remodeling Process
Our Remodeling Process Is Easy As 1‑2‑3
Adding Value And Comfort To Your Home And Cherished Living Spaces.
We understand that the remodeling process may be new to you, and we’re here to help every step of the way.
We are dedicated to creating the perfect living space for you and your family. Our experience in the building trades assures you the best return on your investment dollar.
We give our remodeling process the same attention to detail and quality you’ve come to expect from Stella Contracting. The following progression, from initial call – through design – to completion, outlines the process you can expect during a Stella Contracting kitchen remodeling project.
Initial In-Home Meeting
- Introduction of space
- Review wish list and areas of concern/ areas to be improved
- Discuss project investment and budget.
Space Planning Meeting
- Basic space layout/plan
- Discuss preliminary job cost
- Design Retainer Fee Required to Proceed
Floor Plan & Material Selections
- (Typically 2-3 meetings)
- Finalize floor plan and cabinet layout
- Begin selecting fixtures, materials, and paints/stains
Preliminary Estimate Meeting
- Review preliminary proposal estimate
- Revise estimate with additional or alternative material
Final Contract Meeting
- Sign-off on all details and selections
- Sign contract (20% down deposit collected at this time)
- Construction schedule
- Order any homeowner supplied selections and materials
- On-site progress meetings
Best of Houzz 2020 - Client Satisfaction
Stella Contracting Inc. has been recognized for meeting high standards of customer service in home remodeling twice in the last few years.
NKBA - Great Place To Work Certified
Jeff Stella is one of a few contractors in Michigan who has achieved the destination of a Certified Kitchen Designer (CKD) along with a Certified Aging-In-Place Specialist (CAPS). This knowledge is used in all our projects.
NARI - Remodeling Done Right.
We are members of and participate in NARI, (National Association of Remodeling Industry).