Code of Ethics
Duty to the Public
01. I will be fair, honest, impartial, respectful and professional, and act in good faith in all my business relationships with my clients and the public, including employees, subcontractors and suppliers.
02. I will always act in the interests of the client unless doing so violates a law, statute or this Code of Ethics.
03. I will be truthful regarding my training, experience, qualifications and services.
04. I will be truthful regarding my licenses and certifications, and will provide documentation upon request.
05. I will be truthful regarding my bonding and insurance coverage.
06. I will accept only assignments and projects for which my skills and licensing are commensurate.
07. I will uphold and comply with all governing codes, government and municipal statutes and rules, and professional licensing requirements of the jurisdiction in which I conduct business, especially those related to safety.
08. I will strive at all times to promote high-quality and safe building materials, products and techniques.
09. I will provide a timely and appropriate response to all items and workmanship covered under warranty.
10. I will use generally-accepted accounting principles in relation to all of my financial transactions and reporting.
11. I will not engage in any deceptive practice or any practice that creates an unfair advantage for my company or other party.
12. I will compete fairly for projects and contracts and have no undisclosed conflict of interest with the client or with any party to the project or any transactions thereto.
13. I will respect my client’s right to confidentiality with regard to financial and other details whose disclosure to other parties is not required for the advancement and completion of the project without the client’s prior written consent, except where it may affect the safety of others or violates a law or statute.
14. I will negotiate fairly and openly with my clients for reasonable compensation, and charge fees and expenses that are reasonable and commensurate with the services and materials to be provided and the responsibilities and risks to be assumed. I will use a written contract that specifies the services to be performed, limitations of services, and expenses and fees, and will adhere to both the letter and the spirit of such contract.
15. I will meet all financial and contractual obligations in a timely and responsible manner.
Fill out our form below and a Stella Contracting representative will be in touch.
*Estimates that require an on-site technician, do not qualify as free.
"(Required)" indicates required fields
Best of Houzz 2020 - Client Satisfaction
Stella Contracting Inc. has been recognized for meeting high standards of customer service in home remodeling twice in the last few years.
NKBA - Great Place To Work Certified
Jeff Stella is one of a few contractors in Michigan who has achieved the destination of a Certified Kitchen Designer (CKD) along with a Certified Aging-In-Place Specialist (CAPS). This knowledge is used in all our projects.
NARI - Remodeling Done Right.
We are members of and participate in NARI, (National Association of Remodeling Industry).