Stella Contracting, Inc. Code of Ethics
Last Updated: February 28, 2018
As a residential remodeling professional engaged in the business of providing construction and project management services, and as the owner of Stella Contracting Inc. I agree to conduct myself and my business in accordance with the following Code of Ethics.
Duty to the Public
1. I will be fair, honest, impartial, respectful and professional, and act in good faith in all my business relationships with my clients and the public, including employees, subcontractors and suppliers.
2. I will always act in the interests of the client unless doing so violates a law, statute or this Code of Ethics.
3. I will be truthful regarding my training, experience, qualifications and services.
4. I will be truthful regarding my licenses and certifications, and will provide documentation upon request.
5. I will be truthful regarding my bonding and insurance coverage.
6. I will accept only assignments and projects for which my skills and licensing are commensurate.
7. I will uphold and comply with all governing codes, government and municipal statutes and rules, and professional licensing requirements of the jurisdiction in which I conduct business, especially those related to safety.
8. I will strive at all times to promote high-quality and safe building materials, products and techniques.
9. I will provide a timely and appropriate response to all items and workmanship covered under warranty.
10. I will use generally-accepted accounting principles in relation to all of my financial transactions and reporting.
11. I will not engage in any deceptive practice or any practice that creates an unfair advantage for my company or other party.
12. I will compete fairly for projects and contracts and have no undisclosed conflict of interest with the client or with any party to the project or any transactions thereto.
13. I will respect my client’s right to confidentiality with regard to financial and other details whose disclosure to other parties is not required for the advancement and completion of the project without the client’s prior written consent, except where it may affect the safety of others or violates a law or statute.
14. I will negotiate fairly and openly with my clients for reasonable compensation, and charge fees and expenses that are reasonable and commensurate with the services and materials to be provided and the responsibilities and risks to be assumed. I will use a written contract that specifies the services to be performed, limitations of services, and expenses and fees, and will adhere to both the letter and the spirit of such contract.
15. I will meet all financial and contractual obligations in a timely and responsible manner.
If you have any questions about this information or Stella Contracting, Inc, please feel free to contact us.
What our customers say
We moved to Michigan recently and hired Stella Contracting to remodel the severely dated kitchen in the house we bought. I have nothing but good things to say about Jeff Stella and his crew. Working with Jeff to keep costs down, yet get a fabulous kitchen re-do, we found him to be unfailingly helpful and patient. He made suggestions, but was never pushy and his ideas and those of his people were always just right. The workers were always on time, were great to work with, and followed up to make sure we were happy with the results. I would definitely recommend Stella Contracting for any of your remodeling needs, and I will use them in the future as we decide how else to improve our home.
L. Zelda ~ Northville, MI
Just wanted to let you know how pleased we are with the Kitchen. We absolutely love all of it - the final product is exactly how we imagined it!! The dimmer switches are in and the dividers were dropped off Wednesday. The rebate was also a pleasant surprise!
Tom & Betty ~ Plymouth, MI
The bathroom is great! Jeff and his subcontractors did an amazing job - perfect! If/when I have remodeling needs, I will definitely consider Stella Contracting again. We have been dealing with the company for 20+years and have only praise for their work.
Page C. ~ Canton, MI
Just checking in to let you know how pleased I am with the results of the laundry room repair. All your guys were polite, efficient and thorough. Everything is in working order and it looks good, too. I appreciate all you did to make the project go so smoothly. Thank you very much.
Loraine W. ~ Plymouth, MI
Home Remodeling in Southeast Michigan for over 60 years
Bathrooms | Kitchens | Aging in Place | Handicap Accessibility | Home Additons
Best of Houzz 2019 - Client Satisfaction
Stella Contracting Inc. has been recognized for meeting high standards of customer service in home remodeling twice in the last few years. You read more on our company's media page.